3 nov. 2005

Se me mezclaron los DVD

Frodo: You're late.
Gandalf: A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.
Frodo: (entre dientes) La concha de tu hermana...
Gandalf: Sorry, Frodo?
(Gandalf hits Frodo and the hobbit goes down)
Gandalf: How did I beat you?
Frodo: You... you're too fast.
Gandalf: Do you believe that my being stronger or faster has anything to do with my muscles in this place? Do you think that's air you're breathing now?
(A phone rings)
Frodo: Yes?
The voice on the phone: Seven days.
Gandalf: Who was it, Frodo?
Frodo: il messagero non e importante...
The computer: Wake up, Frodo.
Frodo: (waking up) Where's my car, dude?
Obi-Wan: (voice in off) Use the Force, Frodo.
Frodo: I see... dead people.
Gandalf: Do you want the truth? You can't handle the truth!
Frodo: The truth is out there...
[FBI Headoffice, Mordor, 3:23 PM]
Sauron: Bring me Frodo. Alive if possible, dead... just as good.
William Wallace: Frooooodoooooooooooooom!

No hay comentarios.: